Additional Fees

Superclub resorts are a bunch of thieves and scam artists. I had my safe in my room broke into at Rooms Negril.

No one cares and there is no one to talk to except for a manager whibdidnt care. Right from arrival there was a problem with the safe. So a so called manager assistant took a look and reset it. It still wasnt working right after that.

Had to reset eveytime we tried to lock it. But it locked si didnt think much of it until we went for a walk and came back and the safe was open and wouldnt lock at all and my money was gone.

Another guest was held up at knife point just by hotel. Not a safe place to be for adults let alone kids.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Superclubs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Superclubs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Superclubs and rooms negril customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments